The City Island Chamber of Commerce was established over 100 years ago as the Board of Trade. The Chamber represents the businesses of the Island, from its well-known restaurants and antique stores to fishing boats and real estate offices. The Chamber acts as a liaison to government and other organizations and works to enhance the businesses of City Island and its residents.
Board of Directors
Gerard S. Giacco
Head of Tourism
Dr. Nancy Kheck
What We Do
- Represent and promote the area’s businesses.
- Facilitate community pride and self-image to business prospects and newcomers
- Work with elected officials to influence state and local legislation affecting business
- Sponsor community events such as the Arts & Crafts Fair, the Halloween Parade, the Christmas Tree lighting, and the Monthly Seaside Trolley Tour
- Act as a liaison with film and TV crews shooting on City Island